Monday, April 20, 2009

OB Appointment

Today we went for another weekly appointment. All is good and I am now dialated to 1 cm. That is such an uncomfortable and unpleasant experience for me! When I was pregnant with Aden, I was never checked for dialation. I think that it was mainly because I was put on bed rest at 35 weeks and scheduled for a c-section at 37 weeks. I am really getting nervous about labor since I have never experienced it before. From what I have read, vbac labor is the same as labor with a first pregnancy. But again, the vbac is pending I go into spontaneous labor by my due date.

2 comments:

Jennifer Spradlin said...

I forgot you had never been checked before! I should have warned you about that. At least you are showing some progress! With Mackenzie I was only dialated to about a 1 the day my water broke. I was only dialated to about 2 when I went in to be induced with Madison, so you never know what could happen!

April said...

Thanks I know things will get better I guess i am having a pity party! I love your new washer and dryer I am totally jealous by the way! and I looked on your name poll Ella Elizabeth very pretty!