Thursday, April 16, 2009

My New Purchase

Today I splurged and ordered the Whirlpool Duet Washer and Dryer. I never thought I would spend this much on a washer and dryer, but I did get the Whirlpool discount through my aunt and uncle, so they ended up being about half price. That makes me feel a little better! =) From what I have read, you save anywhere from 10 to 30% on water and electric and I'm hoping it works out that way. Several people have said they weren't sure if they would want a front load washer because of not being able to throw something in after the cycle begins. You can still do this - It is called the Add-a-Garmet feature and you have 7 minutes after the cycle begins. Anyways, I am excited about my new washer and dryer. I think I'm definitely getting old. =)



Yesterday, I had an OB appointment. I will be 36 weeks tomorrow. I have not started dialating yet and Dr. Rainwater seems to think I will go right around my due date. We shall see. Everything else looked good. No protein and blood pressure was good. My feet and legs are super swollen and I'm beginning to feel pretty miserable in general. I really don't want to work all the way up until I have the baby. I am going to take it a day at a time and see how things go. I will be going to the doctor every week from now on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im Tracy! From Meet Up! :) Just letting you know Im following you now!