Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

We've had a lot going on lately, so I have been slacking on posting to the blog. I'll start with last weekend.

On Friday, Aunt Carrie, Uncle Wayne, and cousin AJ came in from OKC to visit. Nana came over too and we all had dinner and a nice time catching up. Here is a picture of cousin AJ reading "Go Dog Go" to Aden. He just loves that story!


Sunday was my second baby shower. It was at the Bonneville House and hosted by friends-Miranda, Jennifer Jones, Jenny Julian, and my sister-in-law, Jennifer. Everything was so pretty and it turned out really nice. Thank you guys! I only managed to get a few pictures. I'm hoping that someone else took some too!

Here are a few pictures:

The cake. The color scheme of the shower was black and white damask with baby pink accents.



Food Table. I just love the table cloths.


Flowers. Miranda did these herself. She is always good at doing stuff like this. It is always super challenging for me.


My mom gave me this double stroller. It is called the Sit n' Stand Elite Double Stroller and was ordered from One Step Ahead. It has tons of features and is so versatile. I'm looking forward to using it (or learning how to anyways).



And, finally, I decided to stop in and have Aden's hair cut on Tuesday night when we went to Wally World. I just couldn't stand it anymore. We just had it trimmed and cleaned up though. He was sooo good. He walked right up to the chair and started climbing onto it. He sat perfectly still in the chair while the lady cut his hair and just cheesed at me the whole time. So sweet! He is getting so big!

1 comment:

April said...

I got Ella's dress at Olle O"s it is where Funky Monkeys use to be they have the same phone number as Funky Monkeys use too. it will be open Monday you need to check it out!