Friday, April 3, 2009

6 More Weeks To Go!

...until we meet our baby girl. We've narrowed the name choices down, but just can't decide on one! Please vote in the baby name poll I created and let us know what you think!

Yesterday, I received this gift from my friend Miranda and her mom. It's the Graco Rittenhouse Pack n' Play and it is black and white damask. My mom bought us the matching infant seat.


I'd like to wish my cousin Jennifer a Happy 25th Birthday! Have a drink for me.


And Lastly, Montessori posted some new random winter pictures and I wanted to share my favorite. On Friday's they have lunch catered in. Obviously, they had spaghetti on this day.

2 comments:

April said...

This picture is so cute of Aden he is a doll! I voted for my name coice for you good luck on that! I cant believe you have 6 weeks you will have to let me know when your little Princess gets here!

Kristen said...

I love that rittenhouse collection! it is so cute!