Saturday, December 6, 2008

Townclub Luncheon with Santa and Fort Smith Christmas Parade

Today James, Aden, mom, and I went to the Townclub luncheon with Santa. We had a late lunch reservation at 2:00, so that we could stay after and watch the parade from the balcony. Santa came to our table to say hi to Aden and gave him a few candy canes. Unfortunately, Santa left just before we were able to snap a picture of he and Aden in the den. After lunch, we watched the parade from the balcony. It was a little windy, but not too cold. Here are some pictures from our day!


Aden enjoying some pudding after lunch. My favorite picture of the day.


James, Aden, and mom on the balcony ready to watch the parade




Santa Float


Montessori Float


Care Bear Float


1 comment:

Sarah and Brad said...

Hey Kelly...your little guy is adorable!! I found your blog on FB...we have one too so I am always looking for people I know in the blogging world to see everyone's kiddos. It sounds like you are doing great!! So glad I found you!

Sarah Lux Thomas
www.sarahandbradthomas.blogspot.com