Friday, December 5, 2008

Our Christmas Decorations are finally up!

Well, sort of. We have two of those little prelit trees outside on each side of the front window. The wind keeps blowing one over and I need to put some ribbon on them.

Aden has been pulling the ornaments off of the tree, but we're working on that.

We have a few things lined up for the weekend. While James is at work tonight, my mom, Aden, and I are going to go to the drive-thru Christmas exhibit at the Living Bible Church. They have live animals, so hopefully Aden will enjoy. And tomorrow... James, Aden, my mom, and I are going to the Luncheon with Santa at the Townclub. We may or may not stay to watch the parade. I should have some pictures to post from the luncheon as well.

My picture taking skills aren't the greatest, but I have posted pictures of our decorations below:


China hutch - sorry for the glare from the flash

Trifle bowl with ornaments

Mini Christmas Village in the hutch

Our tree

Little Personalized Snowmen Canvas - I have been enjoying www.personalizationmall.com

Nutcrackers and trees above the kitchen cabinets



Pantry Door

Planter Space# 1

Planter Space # 2

Stockings (Yes, there are four- I'm planning ahead)

Top of the armoire

No comments: