Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Belated Thanksgiving Post...


I hope that everyone had a nice Thanksgiving holiday! Ours was good - a little hectic, but we managed. We got to eat lots of yummy foods. We have so much to be thankful for, but most importantly, our family and friends. Thank you for being a part of our lives.

I had a doctor's appointment on Monday with Dr. Rainwater. I just love her so far! She is super nice and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I didn't feel as though she was in a hurry to get on to the next patient. All went well - my blood pressure is good, no proteins in urine, and we listened to the baby's heartbeat. I set up my 20 week ultrasound for December 23rd. I am looking forward to finding out if we will have another boy this time or a little girl.

We have been super busy lately. James is consumed with preparing for his finals at school and working. I have been planning Aden's birthday, decorating for Christmas, and working on shopping for gifts. I am still not finished with my decorations, but I am determined to get it done within the next few days. Hopefully, I will have some pictures to post soon.

No comments: