Wednesday, May 6, 2009

And her name will be...



After talking and talking about names, we have finally decided! I'm glad to have that out of the way and settled. We had our 39 week appointment yesterday. I'm still dialated to a 1, but Dr. Rainwater said almost a 2? and my cervix is softening. She said I will have until 41 weeks to go into labor spontaneously and then after that, she'll have to schedule a c-section. Dr. Rainwater will be out of town the first part of next week, so I won't go for our 40 week appointment until next Thursday afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I really liked that name..and the Aden and Ava...just sounds cute. Best wishes for an easy delivery or c-section!

April said...

I love that name! good luck with everything let me know when Miss Ava makes her appreance!she will be beautiful just like her Momma!