Thursday, May 21, 2009

And STILL Waiting...

I'm beginning to get rather impatient. No, but really, I have had enough cankles, swollen hands, legs, etc.; waddling around; indigestion; peeing every hour during the night (if not more). And I did not know my appetite could be so big (I literally eat everything in sight!)

My last OB appointment was this past Monday. I was dilated to a 4. She seemed to think that it would be that night or the next. Well, she was obviously wrong. She had me schedule an appointment for next Tuesday (the 26th) just in case we still don't get a baby before.

Today marks 40 weeks and 5 days! Please send some labor vibes my way. Baby Ava, we are ready for you to get here!

3 comments:

Meinardus Photography said...

Oh Kelly, I am sorry!! I am sure you are just miserable!! That is awful! I hope you have her tonight! I am sending the labor vibes! I will be praying for a very easy delivery.

April said...

Poor Kelly! I was just talking to Ely and he said no baby yet! I will send Labor vibes your way! she is already stubborn!!! Like her Momma he-he!

Visionary said...

Hi, The Grady's. I'm new to blogging and I was just woundering if you could help me get a few things straightened out. I'd appretiate the help...