Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ultrasound Comparisons & K-Mart Double Coupon Days

I was looking back at Aden's 4-D ultrasound pictures to compare new baby's pics. You can look back at my previous post to see our recent ultrasound pics for baby girl. It seems Aden's face is a lot chubbier in his pictures. Baby girl's facial structures seem to be more defined and her nose appears to be more like mine. Anyway, Aden's pictures are below. Technology is just amazing, isn't it?





I also wanted to mention the double coupon days this week at K-Mart. They are doubling coupons up to $2.00. I was excited to see this as I have several $2.00 off diaper coupons, so it will be $4.00 off per package. I know that the Fort Smith K-mart is a participating store, but you can always call your local store to see if they are participating as well. Just thought I would share!

1 comment:

April said...

Thanks for sharing the K mart coupon I always forget about this I just got some coupons for huggies the other day. I think Baby girl definatly has your nose to cute!