Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

My kiddos are so lucky to have such a special daddy! We celebrated the day with a late lunch at Varsity (James' choice of course).



James and I had a date night on Thursday and went to see *The Hangover*. Although it was funny, we didn't find it to be as great as we had heard it was. Maybe our expectations were too high?

On Saturday, we went to Aden's little friend, Hayden's, birthday party. It was at the Adventure Zone at Eastside Baptist Church. The kids had so much fun. I think that we are going to do Aden's party there this year!

Hope that everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

April said...

I have never heard of the Adventure zone? that is good it is hard to have a Birthday Party around here for Little one's you will have to let me know how Aden's party turns out! that picture Of Aden and James turned out really cute!