Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well, I officially entered my thirties today. =) We celebrated on Saturday and I must say, James did a fabulous job. He made dinner reservations at Emmy's German Restaurant for he and I, my mom, mil, and a few friends. If you haven't eaten there yet, you have to go. The food was awesome (I highly recommend the fried cheese for an appetizer and the cordon bleu as an entree)! For dessert, we had a yummy strawberry cake that James ordered from Confectionately Yours. After dinner, we headed to the Rib Room and Papas with friends. Despite the heat, we had a great time. I got some really nice gifts including a new MJ cd and gift cards galore. I picked out some new Dior sunglasses at Saks that James is ordering for me and mom is getting me a new iphone. Thanks to everyone who made my birthday extra special!

My pretty flowers from my amazing husband

Birthday Cake

James and I at Emmy's

Linsey and I

Hunter, Sara, Miranda, and Sean

Miranda, Jennifer, Me, and Sara

James and Matt

1 comment:

April said...

looks like you had a good 30th birthday! you will love your Iphone i have already used mine a ton I got a handy me down but hey its new to me!