Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lovin' this weather...

And so sad that it is about to come to an end. We've been spending some time outdoors lately. Aden *loves* to play outside. Here are a few pictures from the last few days:

Having Fun


The playhouse that mimi bought Aden

Getting Cleaned Up

We have a few outdoor projects planned at the house. We are going to double the size of our little backyard patio, have the backyard sodded, and buy Aden a swingset. After much research, I'm leaning toward the Step2 Brand Plastic Set. I love the look of the wooden sets, but the maintenance & set up seem a bit much. Then there is also the issue of splinters. Here's is a picture of the set I'm leaning towards:

4 comments:

Our Blessed Family said...

I agree, we had a wooden one and it was a waste! It did not hold up near as well as we thought it would! Aden is getting so big!

April said...

Aden is so cute he totally has James nose too cute!!! I agree with Jessica someone gave us the wooden one it is not very sturdy.

Sarah and Brad said...

Ohhhh..I hope you post pics of your backyard projects...sounds WONDERFUL!! We're BIG backyard people...can't wait to get a hold of ours. Maybe I'll get some good ideas from y'all.

I know it's only been a little bit since I have been "following" Aden but he looks so grown up in the picture where he's standing up outside. Such a cutie!!!

Erica said...

we are loving playing outside too! Stevewants to try and build a wooden swingset butI'm with you on the splinters and stuff..so why not take advantage of the modern tech..plastic!