Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day Two


We started off day two with a few rounds of tennis at the Wailea Tennis Club. James beat me 4 sets in a row. =( After tennis, we went to the BCBG store and I found a few cute things there. We also went to the town of Kihei, where we visited a small Hawaiian market and some surrounding shops. Later on, we all went to the Old Lahaina Luau, which was a lot of fun. Jamie Fox was even there. Linsey and I had our picture taken with him, but it is on Linsey's mom's camera so I will have to get the photo and upload it later on.

 
James and I before leaving for our luau dinner show.

 
Linsey and I at the luau.

 
James, mom, and I

 
Posted by Picasa

Casey and Tiffani


backside of Jamie Fox


Luau Dancers


Traditional Pig Roasting


Us with the hula girls

No comments: