Monday, November 10, 2008

A Party Filled Weekend

Well, we had a pretty eventful weekend. Saturday evening James and I attended a couples shower. Sunday I went to a baby shower, followed by a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese.

We are also very excited to announce that we will be adding another addition to our family. I just made it to the second trimester and our due date is May 16, 2009. We will find out the gender next month. I have also found a doctor who is willing to let me do a VBAC, which has come to be quite rare here in Arkansas. So, I have an appointment with my new OB, Dr. Rainwater, on November 20th.


Although I didn't take any pictures at either of the showers we went to, I did manage to snap a few at Eli and Lauren's birthday party. Here they are!


 
Smiling in the Safari Jeep

 
And riding on the horse... Linsey and James making sure that he doesn't fall.

 
Some of the kids singing with Chuck E.

 
Aden and I

No comments: